GO!

Pitbulls kill child in SC, Nancy Grace is awful

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Sammy- ♥ - KABX

Got Balls?

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:21pm PST 
Is anyone watching the broadcast on CNN about the 4 pit bulls that killed a one year old boy last night? It is awful. Nancy Grace just went on and on about how awful pitbulls are and how they should be outlawed everywhere and all this other stuff. There were experts and cops and lawyers saying there are no bad dogs, only bad owners, and she kept cutting them off. I was getting so upset. She was just non-stop talking about how bad bully breeds are. And in the background is constant footage of pitbulls fighting in a ring and killing each other. I am sending her a nasty email that is for sure. How can she say these things? I understand it is a tragic story, but when the officers went to the house all 4 dogs were happy and sweet and docile and wagging their tails. The man left his one year old alone on the kitchen floor with the four dogs for 5 minutes. It's not the dogs fault, but of course, they were all put to sleep.

Ugh. This is so frustrating. I hope someone else is watching this so they can understand what I mean about how horrible her reporting is.

Edited by author Wed Nov 8, '06 3:16am PST

Approved by forums moderator
Brutis- Mud

Pitbull?!? me- NOO i'm a- Loveabull

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:25pm PST 
i'm part pitbull we think and not only have i saved my daddy from an approaching cyote, I also walked with him for 3 miles when his car broke down at night . I never left his side

I'm sorry i have been in another fight with a dog but the dog i fought was attacking my chihuahua brother and a 130 lb dog vs a 5 lb. dog isn't pretty.

I'm sorry Nancy Grace all i did was protect my family and you want to take me away from a 3 year old who loves my guts and sneaks me dog treats once in a while

I'm truley a horrible dog *rolls eyes*
[notify]
Sammy- ♥ - KABX

Got Balls?

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:27pm PST 
Ahhhh!! This is so awful. Nancy Grace just said that if it were poodles this never would have happened, only pit bulls are capable of this. ARGH Please someone else have seen this it is soooooooo awful. She is making me so mad. I can't believe this is going on, that she is actually saying this stuff on a NEWS channel. If I actually owned a pit bull I would be losing it right now, but as a dog lover, I am just so angry I can hardly type. She just called pit bulls "killing machines". ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR if I could just get my labbie teeth on her she would know that pit bulls aren't the only dogs that can bite.

Edited by author Tue Nov 7, '06 7:28pm PST

[notify]

Tulip

Hello all my- lovely dogsters!

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:28pm PST 
Yes, I am watching right now. And although I don't wish any harm on Nancy Grace, I think she is a disgusting reporter. I got the heads up that a woman, Marcy, would be appearing so I watched. Nancy interruptions of Marcy and her comment on Kota's large heed were terrible. Lets all write in!
[notify]
Sammy- ♥ - KABX

Got Balls?

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:31pm PST 
I know she cut Marcy right off to talk about how big her head was. That wonderful lady was trying to explain the difference in the differnt breeds that make up "pit bulls". SO FRUSTRATING.

I guess, like Tulip, I don't really wish any harm on Nancy Grace, I guess.

Edited by author Tue Nov 7, '06 7:31pm PST

[notify]
Gangsters- Jaksters- (aka) Jake

Sorry I am a pit- mix and you may- hate me

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:38pm PST 
Nancy Grace lives in a world that no one even knows about. Her world is her own and trust me no one else is there. She really needs to get off court tv and find a new job . This is what PA 's ( She is no longer a PA but from my understanding she was at one time) do they make everything look worse then what it really is. She really has some issues and she will go at nothing to try and prove her point and still I do not get it and dont want to. I have never liked her and doubt if I ever will be a fan and really do not think that a lot of folks care for her. And she will cut someone off in a hurry if she does not hear what she wants to. I am going to send her a letter to. I did not see the program but did hear about it by someone on the Gadsden Fourms who hates pits so he had to rub it in. I have not responded to his words yet and do not know if I will. Wow he can finally try to make a point about pits. Well guess what my mind is still the same and I still have mine.
I am sorry for the child and the parents need to be held accountable for this not the dogs and I know they are going to put the dogs to sleep which makes me mad but where were the parents and why was this child left alone with them and what made them do that to this poor child?? Was this child doing some naughty things to these dogs like hitting them with something?? There are just so meany questions to ask that will more then likey never be answered. The dogs are guilty without a hearing without a jury without anything. If they could speek what would there story be???

The whole situation is so sad I have to say..... frown

But you are right Nancy Grace needs to go. She makes me not watch court tv when she is on. Just look at her and watch her talk she is fake as they come...

Tammys
Jakes mommie
[notify]
Brutis- Mud

Pitbull?!? me- NOO i'm a- Loveabull

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:47pm PST 
My brother Belgian ( a picture of him on my page is a labrador that comes from english lines) He was kicked out of Petco once because he looked like a pitbull. Now Mom carries his AKC registration around which is redicoulus. But this what the world has come to. We go to Petsmart where we don't have many problems but that registration proof is always in mom's pocket.

People are uneducated and are so used to a certain line of labs they forget of the traditional labs which Belgian is. It isn't fair to me, mom,dad, Belgian or anyone.
[notify]
Fade To Black

I Love T.J and- my BFFS r Flashy- and SF!

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:50pm PST 
I would never ask for harm on a human being....but...I dont like Nancy Grace...she is rude ne way!!! I cant believe her...honestly..the guys shouldnt have trusted his kid on the floor with pits! I hate STUPID people!
[notify]
Gangsters- Jaksters- (aka) Jake

Sorry I am a pit- mix and you may- hate me

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 8:01pm PST 
Well I did my part and sent her an email and I am not sure she will get it but this is what I had to say out of anger.... HOPE NO ONE MINDS ME SHARING WHAT I DID SAY TO HER. I LOVE ACTION I DO NOT DO LIP SERVICES WHEN I SAY I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING I DO... I am not the best speller in the world but I am thinking I can get my point across....

Nancy

I am not fond of you to begin with and do not care to watch you at all on T.V and when you come on I turn the channel and you know you are a sinful hateful person and you are by no means any good for Court T.V you need to find a job that suites you other then this liike perhaps a Prison Guard or probation office or a PA again.. Get off the T.V. I find you disgusting and a very unhappy lady. You will not let anyone talk if you do not like what they have to say and that is so wrong do you think that we do not still get the point from the other person??? You are not in control you now are trying to give PIT BULLS a bad name "SHAME ON YOU LADY"..... For your information not all pits are bad and I have one to prove that fact. You need to focus on the pic a poo that I have before you do the pit. And to think they actually let you out of your cage.... You need to focus on the parents where were they?? why did the dogs snap?? What was going on when this happened?? You do not know as I do not know and I can only say they are going to kill some great dogs only becasue they cannot speek for themselfs and stand up for them. Whos to say the parents did no want this to happen because they did not want the child, hell who knows with all the crazy crap in this world.

Oh by the way GET A MAKE OVER ......WOW

Edited by author Tue Nov 7, '06 8:06pm PST

[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 8:20pm PST 
MY She found the transcript of the SC story on CNN, after reading it for a while, she realized one could put the name of any breed of dog in there to a similar affect. At several times in the transcript it was obvious Grace was going for shock value, apparently, a tad shallow.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9