GO!

URGENT URGENT URGENT!!! MOOIE NEEDS YOUR VOICE!!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Mo {Katrina- Survivor}

justice for- MOOIE!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 18, '06 11:29am PST 
One of the worst cases of animal cruelty I have ever seen occured early this week in the city of Federal Way in Washington state. A puppy was immersed in acid, burning off 90% of the puppy "Mooie's" skin, even in her mouth. King County Animal Control then cremated the body, making it extremely difficult to be able to prosecute the heinous person(s) that did this. Pasado Safe Haven urgently needs people to write letters, from no matter where you are in the world, to tell authorities that this is inexcusable. Please read Mooies story and find out what you can do to help here.
http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/CRUELTY%20NEWS/Puppy_Acid.htm
Than k you,
Cammie and Mo
[notify]
Newman

If my snoring- bothers you wear- earplugs

Barked: Sat Mar 18, '06 2:12pm PST 
It was the most awful thing to see on tv. I hope that the money causes someone to come forward..it's disgusting that people do things like this.
[notify]
Newman

Barked: Sat Mar 18, '06 2:15pm PST 
Just wanted to add the pictures are extremely disturbing, so you may not want to open them in front of a small child. The fact that evidence was destroyed makes this even more disgusting..I don't understand why they did this
[notify]

Mo {Katrina- Survivor}

justice for- MOOIE!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 18, '06 4:15pm PST 
Hey Neuman, thanks for pointing that out. Mom was so incensed when she wrote this post that she forgot to warn about not letting children see.
Thank you,
Mo and momma Cammie
[notify]
Newman

Barked: Sat Mar 18, '06 6:19pm PST 
Mommy and I are worried that no one on dogster is seeing this post!! This is something that needs serious attention..maybe we should do anew post and make a new title for it specifically saying what those horrible people did to the puppy!
[notify]
Honey - 2002 - 2013

Cysts be gone- for Rio

Barked: Sun Mar 19, '06 12:49am PST 
Mo, we are spreading the word as best we can. This is reprehensible.
[notify]
Mo {Katrina- Survivor}

justice for- MOOIE!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 19, '06 12:54am PST 
Help us out Neuman!! We have had a good response on the DogsterPlus forum, but it not everydoggy can go there. We posted in the category "dog laws and legislation" and in "other" but there isn't really a section for urgent news or animal cruelty. If you have any ideas, or if you are in any groups you could post to we would appreciate it.
Thank you Neuman!!
Love, Mo
[notify]
Napoleon

Napoleon- our Kissy Boy

Barked: Sun Mar 19, '06 3:44am PST 
This person needs to
be made accountable for what they did.
So very sad!
[notify]
Alex

Friend to all

Barked: Sun Mar 19, '06 5:34am PST 
Email sent to the contacts at the agencies involved:

Subject: Mooie investigation

You must do all that can be done to rectify this situation. When the puppy was abused, that was the first crime. No decent society can have any use for the one who did this. When the investigation was fumbled, that was the second crime. When an agency is given authority, and other agencies or the public are excluded from authority in that matter, that agency can not fail to act when needed. If the first crime is known, andt he very act of investigation prevents a remedy, then the investigation becomes the second crime, and a crime fully equal to the first. Should that agency be made aware that it has conducted itself at a substandard level, and is given the opportunity to examine it's conduct, and is made aware that not only a few local people - but many people throughout the world are displeased with the actions taken, is allowed to redeem itself by doing what should have been done with vigor in the first place, and fails to act yet again, that is a third crime.

We will follow the progress of your actions. There are many who believe that "the clothes make the man". This is not true. If you have authority, it is not because you are superior in any way to any one else, you have only sought it out. your suitibility to maintain that position is determine by how you perform your task. If you are dedicated to you agency and your cause, and to maintain the trust that has been placed with you, and to show respect and servitude to the may people who have contacted you, now you must decide if you will be able to succeed at what must be done, or step down and allow another to right these many wrongs.
[notify]
Newman

Barked: Sun Mar 19, '06 12:36pm PST 
Mo and Cammie,
Mommy wrote an email to everyone last night and then today she posted the message on her two groups..we found this article this morning..I am so happy that people are showing outrage..these people need to be punished before they hurt another puppy or a person.
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_031906WA_SEATTLEO NLY_puppyacidefoloSW.3f0cb756.html
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6