GO!

Squamous Cell Carcinoma of toes...

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Lexus

My Love is- Unconditional

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '14 9:25pm PST 
Does anyone have experience with cancer in their dog's toes. Lex has lost two toes to this and now another one soon.. problem is that another one is suspect which if removed would only leave one toe on that leg. I am devastated and scared silly. Any experience or advice would be SO welcome. Thank you...oh and prayers and good thoughts too!!!
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '14 11:34pm PST 
If anyone does have any information on how dogs do after toe amputations too, Mommy would love to hear. Also, if anyone has had to wear a boot to make up for lost toes. If Mommy doesn't respond immediately, she will...she is at work.
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '14 6:39pm PST 
It seems Dogster Forums have really changed too. I don't ever recall such a lack of response from other Dogsters in the past. And I'm sure I'm not the only one dealing with this illness. Very sad to me. Dogster was such a source of information and camaraderie in the past. I miss it!
[notify]

Willow

Willow loves to- herd people.

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '14 11:29pm PST 
I agree with you Oliver and it is harder to post with all the spam going on.
[notify]