GO!

My dog ate advil

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Barked: Sun Aug 17, '14 12:37am PST 
My dog Zoey got into a bottle of tylenol, I'm not sure how many she ate but there weren't too many left on the floor. She started puking shortly after, which is when I realized what had happened and found the pills and bottle on the floor. We got her to the vet right away and she's going through treatment. I love this dog more than anything in the world, and I'd really appreciate all the prayers I can get her way.
[notify]
Willow

Willow loves to- herd people.

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '14 6:43am PST 
So sorry to hear that Zoey ate some Advil. Dogs do have a tendency to be snoopy in regards to items left around that we think they will not get in to. Taking her to the vet was the right thing to do and I pray that she will be okay. Pets are such great companions so I hope she makes a fast recovery. Let us know how it is going.
[notify]