GO!

Can You Recommend a Cranberry Extract

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
(Quin)- Herdabout- The Mighty- Qu

Herdabout The- Mighty Quinlan!

Barked: Thu Jul 11, '13 7:21pm PST 
CRANIMALS...all the way!

I have a dog with sterile struvite crystals and a dog that had struvite...both around only 1 year of age...

Cranimals has been the best thing ever for us smile
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 5:42pm PST 
Thanks for all the great recommendations! I am going to see what's available at the store tonight after work!

cloud 9
Kayla

The Ultimate- Watchdog

Barked: Wed Jul 17, '13 1:48am PST 
I use Solid Gold Berry Balance. It’s all-natural. It’s gotten rid of Kayla’s struvite crystals.
[notify]

Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 7:52am PST 
I saw this on their FB page. 25% off order good deal especially if thinking of trying this or need to stock up or something.. Not sure when it ends my guess at end of July is the end of it since it's a July sale..

https://www.facebook.com/cranimals

Hey all you Fanimals- these are the final days of our biggest ever summer sale, stock up and save - use coupon code:
BIGSAVINGS and get 25% OFF our all supplements!!
only at
https://buydirect.cranimal.com/buydirect/
[notify]
Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Wed Jul 24, '13 5:56am PST 
When we talked to our vet about supplements she wanted me on royal canins urinary so food. Mom hates that stuff. So mom asked about cranimals and berry balance. Our vet said she had seen good results with berry balance so she was willing to let me give it a shot. So far, so good way to go And it lasts forever! We bought it back in Feb or march and we still have a 1/3 of it left (1/8 of a tsp 3 times a week). our vet hadn't heard about cranimals though
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2