GO!

Can You Recommend a Cranberry Extract

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 1:36pm PST 
Hey Dogsters! I need recommendations for a cranberry extract to use as maintenance therapy to help prevent UTI recurrence.
Maggie

Wishing For Snow

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 1:58pm PST 
Cranimals Original

http://cranimal.com/original.html
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 2:23pm PST 
Toto gets cranimals, too. Frankly, after 8 UTI's within two years, he's been TWO months without one since getting the cranimals!!
[notify]

Maggie

Wishing For Snow

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 2:48pm PST 
That's awesome, Toto! I'm glad it's working for you.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 4:12pm PST 
I fed cranimals before it was the very berry though not original, but I like the product..
[notify]
S

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 5:32pm PST 
I just used vitamin C.
[notify]
Octavia

I'm Not a Pit- Bull

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 7:29pm PST 
I recommend Only Natural Pet Cranberry Wellness. This is what Octavia gets. I’m very pleased with the product. It contains cranberry extract, marshmallow root, blueberry extract, vitamin c and olive leaf. I also give Only Natural Pet Rosehip C Herbal Formula.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Tue Jul 9, '13 9:41pm PST 
We used NOW brand (human) cranberry concentrate capsules and switched to NOW brand D-Mannose. Chance hasn't had a UTI since.
[notify]
Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 5:03am PST 
Beas, i use Solid Gold berry balance. You can get it off of amazon. it's powder you put in your food. I feel like it's lasted a while. I bought 3 or 4 months ago and I still have quite a bit left.

Since mom gets two day free shipping, we can ship it to ya if you want. Just shoot us an email and I'm happy to help way to go
[notify]
Scooter

Work hard; Play- harder.

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 10:43pm PST 
Once upon a time, I sued whatever was available. The GNC stuff is standardized. I've also had great luck with the Sun Valley super concentrated gel caps, so no cranberry dust that I can get at Wally World. One of my Beagles had to be on or else it was a trip to the vet for antibiotics; I've also used them on Scooter (including a loading dose) for long .trans-Pacific flights
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2