GO!

Boxer Chronic Vomitting

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 6:22am PST 
I have her on natural canine enteric and immune system support right now.

We actually tried the Science Diet D/D...duck, hypoallergenic and she threw that up as well. So, I don't think the other stuff would work any better. Thanks for the advice though!
[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 10:22am PST 
What foods have you tried already? I'm in the UK so probably won't know the ingredient lists of your foods, but like i said, it could be something as simple as an intolerance to a particular ingredient that has been common in all the foods you've tried. I didn't go ahead with the endoscopy either and i'm glad i didn't as it wasn't needed in the end. But that's something you'll have to decide whether it's worth it or not. If she's not sick ever when she's out of the crate i wonder whether it could even be a behavioural issue. Maybe related to anxiety or something? thinking
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 4:25pm PST 
The z/d has been processed down to the smallest particles for easier digestion. The other Hills Prescription foods have not been processed like that. It might be worth a try. Good Luck!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3