GO!

Ginger Really Needs Your Positive Thoughts/Prayers

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 3:53pm PST 
Edwardo, it would be a bit MORE polite if you read the WHOLE thread prior to posting.... if you had you would have realized that Ginger was put to sleep and your comment certainly did not make her owner feel any better. Ginger, I do apologize for him, and hope you know that the rest of us DO CARE and grieve with you over her loss.
[notify]
Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:02am PST 
wisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswishes
[notify]
Elizabeth

Don't Wake Me Up

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:07am PST 
I hope Ginger recovers! wishes
[notify]

Mary

The Spoiled- Rotten- Instigator

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:11am PST 
wisheskissingwishes
[notify]
Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:49am PST 
It’s a good sign that she is curling her toes. It means she still has feeling there. But, she is a very old dog. I hope she gets better soon. She will be in my thoughts. wishes
[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 11:17am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. hug
Run free Ginger. rainbow
[notify]
Elizabeth

Don't Wake Me Up

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 11:31am PST 
wisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswishes
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 11:40am PST 
I will NEVER understand how people can come on here with their made up pets and add incidious posts just to stir up trouble. I find it ESPECIALLY cruel in this particular case where you all are offering cheers and best wishes for this OP who writes just several posts back that she had to put her beloved old dog to sleep.
All you would have had to do was READ the whole thread before adding your get well messages, which would seem like a sensible thing to do, and you would have known the dog did not survive.
I feel terrible for Ginger's owner and am hoping she hasn't come back here to read all your carelessly written responses. If you can't say anything to help her deal with her loss, telling her she will improve and get better AFTER she has already euthanized her should not have been an option you chose.
I don't know why I bothered with this, since I know most of you have already done your damage and left, but this really burns me up!!!
Go ahead, flag me!!!
[notify]
Jim

Throw the Dang- Ball!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 12:01pm PST 
I'm very sorry to hear about Ginger. But, it was probably the right decision. She was very old and couldn't use her back legs anymore. You are right, that is not any kind of life. This is especially true at her age. I'm very sorry to hear this and hope you can find some comfort and peace this holiday season. Letting go is never something that is easy to do, but it is the right thing to do. I've euthanized many of my animals and have been there through so many more. It's always hard, but just remember that they are getting enternal peace and will no longer be in any pain. I'm very, very sorry for you loss. This is a hard time to loose someone you are so close to. But, at least Ginger will no longer suffer. Your family made the right choice and I'm sorry that some people choose to come on here and be argumentative and try to start stuff. cry
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 1:13pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. rainbowhug
[notify]
(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4