GO!

Ginger Really Needs Your Positive Thoughts/Prayers

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 12:28pm PST 
hug hug hug
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 1:21pm PST 
hug
[notify]
Ginger

Head of Ranch- Security

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 3:35pm PST 
We have decided that its no kind of life taking not being able to walk at all and the vet doesn't think she'll improve. My parents are going to call the vet and see if they can put her down tonight. This is the worst day ever. So close to Christmas I bought her a new bed that she'll never get to enjoy. I know she is old but I thought we would have another few good years. She is still sharp as a tack. Shes my first dog. This just, it just sucks. I came home and Madison wanted to play tug with her rope bone like we always do and I just couldn't do it. This isn't fair.
[notify]

Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:58pm PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss.. So very sorry you have all come to such a difficult decision, and I'm terribly sorry for the hurt you're going through. It's never easy to let go of a best friend, never easy to endure that heartbreak, and they always take a piece of our heart and soul with them when they go. Cry if you need to, and hold onto the happy memories of her.

I'm wishing you all a Christmas full of beautiful, happy memories with her running around and playing with your family. hug
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:08pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 7:43pm PST 
Sorry about this it's always hard to make this decision, but it's for the best as.

I've gone through it a lot. 4 dogs, 6 cats, one snake. When I lost Fig due ti poisoning it was hard.
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 2:30am PST 
So very very sorry. hug
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 11:22pm PST 
We're so very sorry to hear about your situation with Ginger. Our beautiful girl, Socks, had a stroke just over a month ago on a Friday night. Despite all our efforts, prayers and hope, it became apparent that Socks would not improve and her quality of life was gone. Socks was 14 or 15 years old (we had her the last 4 1/2 years of her life when her owner was killed). By Monday, Socks was able to get up with our help, but was unable to go potty by herself without us holding her up and she was panting hard and very out of it. We agonized over the decision all weekend and Monday (a holiday). Tuesday morning we called & made the appointment to send her to the Bridge that evening after all other appointments has left the vet's office. We did what we had to do for her, our last final gift of love, and it was heartbreaking, but the only right decision for us to make. We're so sorry you had to put Ginger down, but you gave her one last gift of unselfish love. When there is no quallity of life left, to us it was the kindest thing we could do for her. Our hearts go out to you at this terribly sad time. May happy memories eventually east the terrible pain.hughughug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 7:38am PST 
I am so sorry frown I know back injuries can be devastating. I wasn't sure if it was too late or not. I also know sometimes surgery is the only option and it can be so expensive.

My heart and prayers go out to your family

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:16am PST 
I wish Ginger a lot of luck! I sure hope she gets well soon. wishes
[notify]
(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4