GO!

Vet Tags?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Bianca

Wake Me When- There's Food

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 5:48am PST 
My four currently just wear your basic ID tags. I got them free from a local pet store. The tags the vet provides are not the same as ID tags. My dogs are all microchipped, too. They all have the same bone tags. They are made from silver. They have their names, my name, my address, and my phone number. What I like about them most is that they are reflective when light hits them. Bianca also has a tag that is permanently bolted to her collar, which they rescue gave me. When I get some extra money, I really want to have a jeweler make them up some tags out of real gold. Does anybody know if a jeweler will do that?
[notify]
Seth

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 7:55am PST 
I know I had to change all the info on my dogs tags whenhe was transferred to me. It was very easy and did not take much time at all. But my dog has the nmicro chip.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2