GO!

Comfortis fleat treatment - AWFUL side effects !

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 11 of 11: Viewing entries 101 to 101)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '14 9:07am PST 
I find it interesting that almost ALL the vets, techs, etc,- when questioned about side effects from Comfortis- say they have NEVER heard of anything besides Vomiting if you do not give it with food. My Lucy has been on comforts for several years, worked like a charm. I recently bought a new box from my Vet. last Sunday she got the first dose from the new box. within 24-26 hours she showed signs of what to us seemed like a 'mini stroke" head grown, tail down, missing steps, could hardly walk up steps. walking in circles, almost as if she was coming out of anesthesia. Closely watched her. Took her to vet the next day , no visible signs which was great., They did blood work, and did find some unusual things, which we need to give a urine specimen etc, to look into further…BUT Thankfully she seems back to normal behaviorally. I brought box back for refund. Still wonder how the vets say they have never heard of anything like this when I am reading similar side effects from others? I m just thankful my girl is back to normal.
[notify]
  (Page 11 of 11: Viewing entries 101 to 101)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11