|Barked: Wed May 19, '10 8:20pm PST |
|Hmm. I don't know - does he tend to chew things or swallow them whole? Coda got a hold of a peach pit and swallowed it whole before I could get it out of her mouth. I called the E-Vet and they said if she swallowed it whole, then she'd be fine (aside from a possible obstruction) but if she had chewed it up, she needed to come in ASAP.
I'd call your E-vet and see what they think. Depending on how long it's been and how he's acting, they might decide he'll be okay - or they might want to see him.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|