GO!

Do dogs cry??? I mean cry with tears....

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Miso

The Divine Devil- Dog

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 11:27am PST 
I don't know where to post this question. I noticed that my dog gets really teary whenever I yell at him for doing something wrong. I would say, "Bad dog" and stare at him. His ears would automatically pull back and his head would hang low while he tries to walk up to me and act cute. I would try to walk away and not pay attention to him just to see if he tears like all the other time. He then lies by the corner and tears start to form around his eyes. When I wait a little longer, the tears starts to come down the corners of his eyes. Do you think they have the same kind of emotions that cause humans to cry too?
[notify]
Little Miss- Maddi

We're in Modern- Dog! Pages 56,- 57 & 80!

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 11:31am PST 
Of course we have emotions....

Mommies friends thought she was crazy saying I cry....but she showed them the photos, and they were surprised and dismayed.

I can make such big tears that I can really make one fall from my left eye. I usually make tears when I get scolded or if mommy is eating and I think she has forgotten about food for me.

Oh...forget to say, Mommy loves your name! She wanted 2 chihuahua's to name Miso & Ginger...but then she found me!

Edited by author Wed Aug 9, '06 11:34am PST

[notify]
☮Ch@ch1(8.17.97 -3.5.08

rest in peace

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 11:34am PST 
I definately think dogs cry for sadness no matter what is said about the topic. I babysat a dog who cried tears the first night but I held her told her I loved her & that her mom would return soon but she would have fun with me. She stopped tearing up for the rest of the visit.
[notify]

♥Duke♥

Adopt and Save a- Life

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 11:41am PST 
Duke cries whenever we tell him he can't go somewhere with us, then he ends up coming anyway because we give in. Also when we come home from shopping and he checks the bags for a new toy and there isn't one. We just throw him an empty box and he is just as happy with that.
[notify]
Dusty (In- Loving- Memory)

Say.. Cheese!

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 11:41am PST 
Yes we cry tears!
When my Mom had to send me to the bridge because of too many tumors (I was 14) I had a tear rolling down my face.
She'll never forget that day....makes her very sad, but she did what was best for me at the time.
[notify]
In loveing- memory of - Dusty

Dusty - aka mama's boy

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 1:26pm PST 
When I was a pup and did any thing bad Mom would point to the room, I'd go get up on the bed and lay there and cry (tears and sound) until mom would tell me I could come out of the room. I all ways cry when I go to the vets. The vet thinks it is cute.
[notify]
Little Miss- Maddi

We're in Modern- Dog! Pages 56,- 57 & 80!

Barked: Wed Aug 9, '06 7:07pm PST 
Mommy forgot the first night I was with her, I was crying and sobbing so heavy...she thought I couldn't breathe....but I just missed my dog mommy and dog sister Heather. I calmed down when my new mommy rubbed my belly....

The next night I wimpered, but it wasn't as bad.
[notify]
Tokyo Bogart

Tokyo Bo Bo,- Baywatch Barker

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 11:45am PST 
I cry if I get hurt (like if someone accidentally steps on my foot or tail - or if the groomer hits the quick when trimming my nails). The tears flow inside my nose and mouth and I make smacking sounds and repeatedly lick my running nose....
But my human holds me and reassures me so I stop crying after a couple of minutes.
[notify]
Tokyo Bogart

Tokyo Bo Bo,- Baywatch Barker

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 11:45am PST 

Edited by author Sat Aug 18, '07 11:50am PST

[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 12:42pm PST 
i think so for sure.............i have noticed this numerous time. once my mom kept Bama for me for a few hours and when i got there to pick him up he had been crying.

when my bully Brodie is in his kennel and i am cleaning or working sometimes he seems to cry.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3