GO!

Is it safe to eat Kleenex?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Griffen - Fur Angel- (TGAN, LA)

Puffy McFluffy- MuppetHead! Giz- come home

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 5:52pm PST 
I looooooove Kleenex, don't know why I just like to eat it. I'll even pull it out of the box if my mom leaves it on the floor. Is that safe?
[notify]
Starbuck

Hug me... I'm a- blood donor!

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 6:02pm PST 
No, even though you love it (it must be tasty stuff), its not safe. It can build up and cause intestinal blockage... it looks like it falls apart and desolves when wet, but it really can be a problem if eaten. You don't want to end up having to have surgery because of your Kleenex addiction... my advise: Joint a 12-step program for tissue addicts and find something else to love, like a rope bone or a guma-bone. Hope this helps. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
[notify]
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 8:11pm PST 
BOL Griffen..you know what they say, admitting your addiction is the first step to recovery!
[notify]

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 8:12pm PST 
BOL Griffen..you know what they say, admitting your addiction is the first step to recovery!
[notify]
Maggie

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 8:13pm PST 
My mom and dad had to get a can with a lid. I LOVE kleenex too- I don't know what the big deal is to the folks but they get mad if I eat some. I think they like to be a spoil sport.

Now I can't get to it even when I try!

Edited by author Tue Aug 1, '06 8:14pm PST

[notify]
Meeko

our little- boston- TERROR!!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 10:35pm PST 
my mommy is an addiction counsellor at a detox if you need help smile
mommy has to watch me as every so often i do silly things like you
[notify]
George- Underwood

THE ORIGINAL- CHICK MAGNET

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 10:38pm PST 
Meeko can a panty stealer be effectively detoxed too?
[notify]
Meeko

our little- boston- TERROR!!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 10:48pm PST 
sure...there's hope for all of us wink
[notify]
♥Sapp- hire♥

Is that the cat?

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 11:06pm PST 
Ok I am admiting my problem. I love to do both.

I am an addict.
I love undies, and paper.
[notify]
Troubles

I'm a HOT DOG!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 10:51am PST 
Like my mom always says, "Chew and chew and chew!" She thinks she has to remind me of this because she says I "inhale" my food and treats!! She doesn't realize that the faster they go down, the sooner another one can be placed in my mouth!!

But, while we're admiting to addictions - Hello, my name is Troubles. I'm addicted to Granny's flip-flops and mom's socks.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2