GO!

Cool!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Daisy

I eat- everything.

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '07 6:10pm PST 
I never knew there was such thing as a how-do-you-pronounce-it wolf dog! And to think that I'm the first to start a topic for this whole forum! You guys sound pretty cool! Tell me more about this breed! I want to know more....thinking
[notify]

Barked: Tue Nov 26, '13 2:56pm PST 
My sister has one of these dogs and he really does look like a wolf and lovely,playful rather protective of her and family tho very much a barker but not aggressive at all infact his kind of a nervous dog with strangers big grin his pretty good boy but she does have to firm with him,these dogs thrive from a Barth diet e.g raw these dogs are not for first time owners and you must have time for them as they get bored
[notify]