GO!

Need some breed suggestions!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 10:08am PST 
Skyline I know you're only one province over from me, would you mind telling me the breeder? You can pm it if you want.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 2:12pm PST 
dancingapplause HooRay for Standard Poodles dancingcloud 9 I'm not biased either Jewel laugh out loud
[notify]

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 12:43am PST 
cocker or any spaniel they are really awesome dogs. naughty
[notify]

Barked: Tue May 6, '14 3:21am PST 
hi skyline, I think you wants a friendly dog breeds. Than you should go with the Labrador, Golden retriever, cocker spaniel american, Cocker spaniel english, beagle, New foundland, Poodle and if you want know more about that breeds than checkout this link http://www.dogspot.in/dog-breeds/ It will provides overall information about the dog breeds like characteristics, behavior, temperament, keeping cost, social behavior and many more things. It will helps you to find the right breed.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2