GO!

I Knew you were the right dog because....

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Sweet- Caroline

A Sweet Older- Lady

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 8:42pm PST 
So many good stories!!!!

I just got a new dog so I can add her story here.

Sweet Caroline. I knew the moment I saw her on petfinder a week ago she was going to be the one. Though i agonized for a week praying my landlord would allow here. Then another week of agony to find the right insurance company. But now all that's been settled and so here she is.

I just know she's going to be a great fit into my family even if she's 7 years young. kissing
[notify]
Zigi

Zigi the Piggy

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 9:36pm PST 
I knew Zigi was ours when a friend I was living with at the time brought her back to the house and she ran right into my arms. I fell in love with her right away. I literally just felt like we connected! I had been wanting a dog for so long, but I wanted to buy a pug after I moved out! And in comes this pit bull puppy, my heart melted. My boyfriend came over and he picked the name Zigi because she snorts like a Pig..The first night we shared a chicken sandwich and she woke up in the AM and puked on my shirt! Turns out my friend didn't want me to keep the dog, so I moved out!! That's when I knew it was fate we met. I really do believe its true that they say you don't choose the dog, the dog chooses you. Months later, I really feel like I've made a loyal best friend who never doubts me, trusts me, and always is there when I need her! Dogs are so pure....
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3