GO!

Westminster tonight!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 4:13pm PST 
Anyone watching?
[notify]
Bosley

Will Work For- Food

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 4:22pm PST 
Of course!!!!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:02pm PST 
Just put it on! I wish the groups I liked were on earlier! I don't think I can stay up until 11 tonight!
[notify]

Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:47pm PST 
Sadly I can't watch it here...anyone want to record the Saluki and Berger Picard portions and post it here for me?! laugh out loud

Maybe I can watch it online... thinking
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:57pm PST 
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot it was on tonight. shock
[notify]
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:18pm PST 
You can watch the BOB online for sure.
[notify]
Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

The American- Bully Goddess

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:07pm PST 
Is it still on tv? I went to the website and all the channels were off air
[notify]
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 5:51am PST 
I watched, but I don't know why. I have my own distinct preferences for certain types of dogs, and so many show dogs are just kind of "meh" as far as I am concerned. I may catch it tonight just for the huskies, after being disappointed that neither the Malinois or Terv placed last night.

Maybe my perception is colored by my strong belief in rescue, and thinking that dog shows just promote unnecessary breeding.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 9:02am PST 
I watched, and almost wept at the gsd. But I loved Swagger, the OES. I will watch tonight though, for sure.smile
Unnecessary breeding? Rescues do great work, but there is always a place for responsible pure bred breeders. Breeding is absolutely necessary to maintain and/or improve a breed.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 9:09am PST 
I was disappointed Cappy wasn't there. I guess I should resume cringing when the GSD comes on.

They had a really good looking Hound group this year! I also loved seeing all the new Nordic Spitz breeds.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7