GO!

"No Kill" Breeding For Funds? Egads!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:09pm PST 
It's gotta be a scam...
[notify]
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 6:20am PST 
This is the most baffling thing I've ever seen. Maybe they're hoping people won't judge them so harshly because they operate this "rescue" as a cover for their breeding?
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 9:47am PST 
I remember a few years ago there was an entirely disgusting and ridiculous site such as this, not the same premise necessarily, but the same level of atrocity.
It turned out to be entirely fictional and for shock value, created by bored students for a project.

How I wish that this was the same... frown
[notify]

Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 5:20pm PST 
shrug What? Just because you see their dogs on Next Day Pets or Puppyfind, you don't think that they are legit? They have the spelling of a seven year old and aren't legit? God has told them to breed such ugly dogs like Cabela and they are not legit??? Can it be that things posted on the interwebs is not truthful???? eek

As P.T. Barnum said: "There's a sucker born every minute."

The absolutely sad part is, there are folks who will buy from this breeder/no kill rescue, thinking they are doing a kind thing. BYBs are trying to get craftier, I guess. naughty
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 12:35am PST 
I just don't even know what to say at this point. They're absolutely disgusting..
[notify]
Willie

Furever Baby

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:52am PST 
This person is nothing more than a BYB with shameful advertising and guarantees they cannot live up to. Does anyone live in the area and check it out - maybe get something done in the local paper, as it is probably only local people that would buy. "Come adopt an older rescue dog, and look at these cute puppies." I'm sure some people may get duped with this scam add but hopefully most people do go to shelters.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3