GO!

Is my dog an American Bulldog?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Frost

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 10:06pm PST 
Maybe he did say UKC? I am not a breeder nor do i know anything about the different kennel clubs.

We have 2 other dogs and they all seem to get along good now. We have an older Cocker Spaniel / Golden retriever mix that was a rescue and an older Daschund that was also a rescue. The daschund had a hard time getting along with our new puppy but our Spaniel had no problem with him.

Thanks for the link. I'm gonna check it out.
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 10:08pm PST 
Below the top picture is an envelope. Click that and that lets you send a private mail to her directly. You can send her a link to your page and she'll have a look smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2