GO!

mini goldendoodle

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Violet

hey good looking- ....what ya got- cookin

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 6:19am PST 
so i was at party last nite and one of the guests saind they were getting a puppy next week.a mini goldendoodle (what) .they were told that the dog would be hypoallergenic and no more than 30lbs full grown.i am pretty sure that they took a small golden doodle and just breed it with a mini poodle.how can byb lie like that there is no way to guarante hypoalerginic i dont get it .why do people fall for it .for $700 i could get a nice mini poodle or a standard poodle and have a great smart and friendly dog.or rescue a few from the shelter . i wanted to lose it on the lady but i kept my mouth shut i mean its her money
[notify]
Twister

woof softly and- carry a big- stick

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 6:13pm PST 
They're mutts, so there's obviously no breed standard, but holy cow, look at how different they all look! There is definately a cuteness factor going on, but mutts usually are quite adorable.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/miniaturegoldendoodle.htm
http://www.goldendoodles.net/F2BMiniGoldendoodlesPage3.html

Wha t's the opposite of a mini goldendoodle?
http://www.gentlegiantsrescue.com/doodles_woodles_naf fies_airdanes.htm#doodles1
[notify]
Jynx

will work for- frisbees!

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 9:03pm PST 
We have a "mini goldendoodle" that comes to daycare at work and I'm almot certain that if she were to end up in a shelter ( which I doubt she would because she has an awesome family) she would be labeled a terrier mix. I would never in a million years guess there is either golden or poodle in her.
[notify]

Haunter

Ch. BIS- Wandering Spirit- Vom Wildweg CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 6:06am PST 
*le sigh*

doodley things... yuck. People paying money for doodley things... even yuckier.

I'm a groomer, I see poodle mixes on a daily basis, I have had at least a dozen clients need to rehome their dogs because (surprise surprise!) They turn out to be shedders and NOT hypoallergenic.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 10:09am PST 
Ok, I'm looking at the pictures in the first link Twister posted and I can't for the life of me figure out how they got a tri-color from a Poodle and a Retriever thinking Looks like it's got Shih-Tzu in it to me.
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 3:39pm PST 
HAH! That's what they told my aunt too, and now she has a 70lbs labradoodle! She paid $3500 for a "mini" labradoodle.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 8:42am PST 
The goldendoodle is a awesome choice! They are great with kids,hardly shed, sweet,and loyal! Whoever posted all the goldendoodle bashing comments,obviously has no idea what there talking about! Get one there awesomesmile
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 9:11am PST 
There's one born every minutelaugh out loud

One of my former boss had a something or another doodle and the thing was a mess. He had aggression problems, allergies and a coat that was a disaster. You cannot predict what you get with a cross.
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 10:09am PST 
Whoever brings back 2 year old zombie threads obviously doesn't know......yeah never mind I'll just leave it at that there.

Mongrel dogs have no standards. Glad you ended up with a desirable one Guest. Most people don't.
[notify]
Penny Lane

I always get my- way!

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 12:11pm PST 
I have two "mongrel" dogs, one that we just adopted a sweet little Chiweenie Penny who is well socialized, quick to learn and very eager to please. She has thus far been a wonderful companion for my son. Our second "mongrel" is mine he is staffie/bulldog mix named Hades and I got him from friend at work who had to give him up because he got transferred overseas (he thought quarantine would be too much for him). Hades has been an easy dog he was not quite 1 when I got him and he was easy to train, the only issue he has is that at 2yrs old he still thinks he's a lapdog. I sort of take issue with the snobbery towards "mongrels" just because the dog is purebred doesn't mean it will or is perfect in every aspect. I don't mean to offend anyone I just deal with a ridiculous amount of breed snobbery where I live and it irritates me to no end. My dogs might be"mutts" or "mongrels" but they are good dogs.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2