GO!

Home of the World's only...

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 10: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Bo

Mr. Cuddly- wuddly bear..

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:18am PST 
I have decided I am going to breed my own dog. I will cross breed a horse with Bo and and call them Masshoes. Or Charley with a cat and call them Daneputties. What about Annie and a bird Bullfinch ?? Not anymore crazy then some of these others.. $$$$$$$ Any takers $5000.00 and up.
[notify]
Pippin CGC

King- Dingleberry!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:20am PST 
Just shaking my head here.frown
[notify]
♠- Ruger- ♠

Live to- Swim!!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:21am PST 
Oh that's a good idea Bo... I think I'll breed Ruger with an apple fritter and make a Border Critter.
[notify]

Grace

Grizzy Grace. <3

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:24am PST 
Ruger, unfortunately Miniature St. Bernards have already been discovered here on Dogster. confused
[notify]
♠- Ruger- ♠

Live to- Swim!!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:24am PST 
shock Grace, You have GOT to be kidding me....
[notify]
Zack

formerly The- Very Hungry- Puppy-pillar

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:27am PST 
Other than the spot patterns, I don't think they really look like Dalmatians either. A couple of them look like chi' s or chi mixes with white fur and black spots. Some of them look like they might be part min pin or beagle? shrug

And I found it interesting that on their FAQ they said they bred out deafness, but yet they have one puppy for sale that is deaf. thinking
[notify]
Bo

Mr. Cuddly- wuddly bear..

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:29am PST 
Grace, Yikes shrugshrug
Ruger, I like Border Critter, can you eat them or just play with them. I forgot to mention for your $5000,00 you get a dog that does not shed, pee, poop, bark, speaks 50 languages, listens, does not need to eat, no vet checkups ever. Perfect dog
[notify]
Zack

formerly The- Very Hungry- Puppy-pillar

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:32am PST 
Bo - when do you expect to have your "miracle dogs" available? I'll start saving my money now . . . big laugh
[notify]
♠- Ruger- ♠

Live to- Swim!!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:33am PST 
Bo, do you accept visa?
[notify]
Charley

Finally Seizure- Free!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 12:00pm PST 
I am actually disappointed that there are minature dalmatians. What is the purpose of that? I rarely judge people who breed dogs, that some may say are puppy mills because I don't know enough about them(however most of the time it is evident), but I will say that these people only want to make money so they say these dogs are pure dalmatian. I would disagree because the Mini Aussie looks like a standard Aussie, where as these dalmatians don't look like the 'standard'. Even the different type of spaniels look like each other (minus the water spaniels). I wonder if I can breed parti-colored cocker spaniels and say they're minature English Springer Spaniels? Or should I just use Cavalier King Charles Spaniels? Wait I would sell those as teacup English Springers. Just kidding. I don't think its right to breed dogs like this, there is no point except to make a few extra bucks. What kind of problems will these dogs have? Have they done enough research into this? I never expected to get upset like this over dog breeding, but these dalmations are glorified mixes. If you want a small spotted dog go to petfinder or look at the shelters is what I say to those who wanted these dogs. I wish someone could talk sense into these people.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 10: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10