GO!

Home of the World's only...

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 95)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Chandler

Code name:- Farmcollie

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 7:54pm PST 
Off topic- Public service information on dalmatians:

Technically, all AKC dalmations have that health problem with kidney stones. It's only the ones that are part of the Dalmation Backcross Project that don't have the gene that causes it. The UKC has allowed these to be registered. If I was looking for a dal, I'd go UKC. wink

Linkage for those interested:
http://users.nbn.net/jseltzer/dal_poin.html
http://ter riermandotcom.blogspot.com/2002/12/dalmatian-club-embraces-purity-an d-pain.html
[notify]
Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 8:01pm PST 
Go Go Girl, as usual very well said. They made the same claim in the Dalmatian forum. This mini Dal breeder has also even made up a registery it seems. There is nothing about this breeder that says responsible in any way. If you get a chance look at the site and at some of the pictures. They look nothing like Dals, not even close.

Very interesting stuff Chandler.
[notify]
Scooter

Work hard; Play- harder.

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 2:59am PST 
M-M is right on track about the pics. The one dog (standing on either a recliner or sofa arm) looks soo like she has some Chi in the woodpile. There are a couple other pics of her. If it were posted in the puppy forum under a "What am I?" thread, that is what 95% of Dogsters would guess.
[notify]

Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 5:24pm PST 
A GIANT YORKIE!!!!! Ha ha ha.laugh out loud
[notify]
Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 5:30pm PST 
Tiller, what do you do for a living?
[notify]
  (Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 95)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10