GO!

"Pure Bread Golden Retreevers"

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Sarah

Are you up for- this challenge?

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 11:12am PST 
Mom saw a flier advertising "Pure Bread" pups at the dog park a few days ago.
This really annoyed her, although we can be pretty sure that I by no means was from a good breeder (Mom rescued me from the family that purchased me), but seriously you would think that people would at least know the proper terminology when trying to make a professional sale!

Mom wanted to call and ask if they were white or whole wheat, but she doubted the breeder would understand naughty

Needless to say she took that flier down and threw it where no one else would ever find it (In the poo bin laugh out loud)

Since this is choosing the right dog forum, NEVER choose a breeder that can't spell dog related terms on their fliers!
[notify]
Buddy- Doughnut- *CGC*ESA*

I\'m Jelly- Filled! *Gone- But Not Forgote

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 11:17am PST 
Pure Breadbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

What a stupid "bread"er!!laugh out loud
[notify]
Zeke

I can definatly- fit in your lap!

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 11:22am PST 
mmm......I would have called and asked if they had pepperonni bread, now thats good stuff! bol!

that said, I pity the people who actually buy a puppy from them.....

silenced
[notify]

In loving- memory of- Lilo

Support bully- love. Ban BSL.

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 12:06pm PST 
LMAO!!! big laugh I would've called and asked if butter came with the bread. laugh out loud

Seriously. Pure bread? That's a first.

There are people around here that drive a truck advertising "Qualiaty pittbulls." What's a qualiaty pittbull? Every time I see it, I'm tempted to call and ask "If they're so quality, home come you can't spell?"
[notify]
Quinn

Walk, sniff,- pee, repeat...

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 2:51pm PST 
Mmmmm... pure bread...
[notify]
Sarah

Are you up for- this challenge?

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 3:19pm PST 
Oh I see misspelled things all the time! Especially in the classifieds silenced. Shepherds seem to be the most common, Sheppard Shepperd most usually.
[notify]
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 3:37pm PST 
I saw an ad in the paper once for "Burmese Mountain Dogs"... OK, a Burmese is a cat... a Bernese Mountain Dog is a dog. So apparently now there are cat-dog hybrids?? naughty
Maggie

Wishing For Snow

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 3:45pm PST 
The best (worse) one I have seen is Dash Hound shock and Chiwawa

If you don't know how to spell the breed that you have, perhaps you should not breed.

Jasmine, we get called "Burmese" all the time and our local pet store had "Burmese" advertised in the newpaper. That makes me so annoyed.
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Lilo

Support bully- love. Ban BSL.

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 3:48pm PST 
Cat dog hybrids????
Don't say that too loud... you might give them ideas. silenced

The one I see the most is "Rockweiler" I wanna punch them in the face and say "It's RoTTweiler. Got it???? RoTTweiler!!!" >:C

The pittbull or pitbull or pitt bull is bad, too, around here. I've seen shepard before. big laugh

I see chiwawa all the time. big laugh
And I don't ever seen dash hound.
But, I do see Doxen.
laugh out loud

Edited by author Sat Jun 21, '08 3:49pm PST

[notify]
Kiona CGC

The Prettiest- Princess

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 4:17pm PST 
I really do not see the problem. Some people just really want a purebread, and that is their choice. Who are we to judge?

You have to admit, purebreads look good.

YUM!
  (Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20