GO!

Hey I'm TK, What's yours?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

TK "The- Taco"

TK "The Taco"- Stride Holder

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 3:48pm PST 
Helloooo to all.
My name is TK "The Taco" Stride Holder, but you can call me TK. I;m new to Dogster and I think it's cool that they have a "facebook" for me and my doggy community.

I am currently 7 wks old and I've been with Mommy and Daddy since I was 4 wks old. My Mommy has been taking good care of me and I love her very much even though I know I can be a pain sometimes. My Dad is always buying me new toys and treats! Man he's great!

Mom and Dad take me to this place they call Church and I actually like it.. I get to run around and play at my whim and want!

I heard Mom tell Dad that my training sessions are going great, whatever that means.. but I'm getting lots of love because of it so I must be doing something right! smile

Well I just wanted to tell you all about me and say Howdy to you all!

Feel free to browse my page (still working on it)

- TKwave
[notify]
Presley Star

Presley loves- you! And you!- And you!

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 6:35pm PST 
Hello TK wave We named a foster dog TK years ago. See TK. Welcome to Dogster. hug
[notify]
Neva Blew- Sky

Ya can't keep a- good dog- down..Bow! Wow!

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 8:55am PST 
Hello there is three of us..

Honey Bunchkins

Guchi Peanut

Neva Blew Sky

Those are our names
[notify]