|Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 12:23am PST |
|In Memory of Joshua Seth
February 5, 2003 to March 30, 2007
Early this morning, we suffered one of the most horrible tragedies imaginable. Joshua choked on a piece of food after trying to swallow it whole to prevent the other dogs from getting it. By the time we got the treat out of his throat, he was in cardiac arrest. We attempted CPR all the way to the emergency vet. Once we got there, they continued for quite a while. I didn't want them to ever stop trying. Joshua did not survive.
Please, please watch your babies carefully when giving them treats. We never imagined loosing Joshua this way and certainly not so soon. I can't believe he's gone. I don't think the crying will ever stop. Haleigh keeps looking for him. They have never, ever been apart since the day he joined our family.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|