GO!

Our Sweet Joshua

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Joshua Seth's Memorial

Joshua Joshawee

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 12:23am PST 
In Memory of Joshua Seth
February 5, 2003 to March 30, 2007

Early this morning, we suffered one of the most horrible tragedies imaginable. Joshua choked on a piece of food after trying to swallow it whole to prevent the other dogs from getting it. By the time we got the treat out of his throat, he was in cardiac arrest. We attempted CPR all the way to the emergency vet. Once we got there, they continued for quite a while. I didn't want them to ever stop trying. Joshua did not survive.

Please, please watch your babies carefully when giving them treats. We never imagined loosing Joshua this way and certainly not so soon. I can't believe he's gone. I don't think the crying will ever stop. Haleigh keeps looking for him. They have never, ever been apart since the day he joined our family.
[notify]
Naia

Yes, I really am- a chihuahua!

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 8:00am PST 
cry
I am so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine going through that.
Joshua is such a gorgeous pup, he will be in our thoughts!
[notify]
Snickers gone but not forgoten

R.I.P Snicks

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 2:03pm PST 
I think you need to take a day off work and dogster.cry Snlcks will help you at the rainbow bridge.
[notify]

Dancer- (6-08-06 - 8-25-08)

The Tiniest- Things Can- Change The- World!

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 5:58pm PST 
Me so sorry for your lose...we cross paws and say a prayer for Sweet Joshua at the Rainbow Bridge. My sister Noni will take good care of him for you...I promise.
[notify]
♡Tawni- pearl~Sweet- Angel

A little ray of- sunshine

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 6:52pm PST 
We are so sorry for your sudden loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you...God Bless

Laci,Tawni,Tucker&Bailee (RIP)
[notify]
Molly

Cutie Pie!

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 12:51pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 12:33pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our Tony Angel kitty will give him a nice kitty welcome to Rainbow Bridge. You are in our thoughts.
Sparky, Tucker and Molly
[notify]