GO!

Eating Dandelions ?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♥Gret- chen♥

HANDS OFF THE- KONG

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 7:11am PST 
ok guys heres the thing i love to bite the tops off of dandelions and then spit them out i dont know why i do this,does anyone else do this?big grin
[notify]
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 12:36pm PST 
Me too! Only I bring them in the house to nibble on! hail I bring everything in the house to nibble on! And I leave lots of little pieces on the floor in case mommy wants some too!
[notify]
Aelfric- (elfie)

I love BALLS!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 7:02pm PST 
Are ya'll talkin' about the FUZZY dandelions??? I used to LOVE those!!! I would run and put my mouth over the top of every one I saw...and we had a LOT in our yard! Mom used to laugh and laugh cause I'd have fuzz all over my chin, like a beard! Did ya'll know they have dandelions at the Bridge? I still eat 'em!!! snoopy
[notify]

♥Gret- chen♥

HANDS OFF THE- KONG

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 1:40pm PST 
yeh the fuzzy ones, except i only bite them off once the fuzzies are gonebig laugh
[notify]