GO!

A sad month for Dogster chis...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Peaches- ♥

I'm adopted!!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 8:34pm PST 
First we lost Angel to a brain tumor and now we've lost Rudy Patudy's sweet brother Coco to heart attack.

I don't think I can handle losing any more of my chi pals this month, so all of you please do your best to stay safe and healthy, ok?

Oh and if you have a moment, these pups families could use some love and support...

Edited by author Wed Mar 14, '07 8:41pm PST

[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 5:00am PST 
Oh no that is so sad. Tears are falling here. This is such a sad month. I know Dutchess was not a chi but that has broken my heart and now this.cry
[notify]
Cheech

I bet I can make- you laugh!

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 9:08am PST 
We are so sorry to hear of Angel & Cococry
It saddens our little hearts for their families loss.

We hope that our dogster love can give them some comfort
[notify]

"Our sweet- Angel' RIP- 3/2/07

Adopt an older- dog, We make- great pets

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 10:30am PST 
Without my dogster friends it would have been a lot harder on me. For some reason losing Angel was really hard on us. Harder than losing any of our previous pets. It was nice to have people to turn too that love their pets like we do.
[notify]
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 12:19pm PST 
It has been a very sad month. We are very thankful to all our pals on Dogster and Catster for helping us through our loss as well. It's wonderful that we can all be here for each other through the good and bad times.
[notify]
Peaches- ♥

I'm adopted!!

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 7:47pm PST 
Rosie, I know what you mean....it's all just too sad. I just got finished reading Dutchess' diary entry. It took me several times to get through it without breaking down. I didn't know her very well but the story alone is tragic enough. There's so much raw emotion in her post that you can't help but feel it with her and for her.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. We also lost a woman at work yesterday. A girl, really - just 25 - killed because someone in a large SUV changed lanes without looking and almost hit her. She swerved to avoid it, got into the grass median, lost control and went into opposing traffic. A Mack truck ran OVER her car at 70 MPH. The SUV never stopped. I didn't know her either but from the stories we've heard she was very sweet - she deserved to live her life.

I thought spring was supposed to be about new life, new growth, a renewal of the earth...so far all we've had is death. The daffodils aren't as bright, the new leaves not as green.... This is all just so awful.

I'm going to go hug my babies now. I think some "chi" therapy will do me good. smile Thanks for listening...
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 6:07am PST 
Oh my goodness Peaches, that is shocking. How absolutely terrible for the family. Nowadays it seems all too common that people don't stop after causing an accident. So sad. What a sad week.
hug
[notify]
Molly

Love Mommy\\\'s- Lap

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 12:27pm PST 
Peaches,
We don't know Dutchess - did she go to the Rainbow Bridge too? Oh man, this is just too many babies leaving way too early.
And the accident you wrote about - that is horrible. We just don't understand how people can be so awful.
cry
[notify]
Molly

Love Mommy\\\'s- Lap

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 12:43pm PST 
We found Dutchess, Dog of the Week, and read her page. Still crying and wiping away the tears. There is nothing anyone could say to make her family feel better. We sure hope that they quit blaming themselves.
[notify]
Peaches- ♥

I'm adopted!!

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 6:49pm PST 
Molly, thank you...it really is just awful. Sorry I didn't post a link to Dutchess' page, too. I really hope we don't have anymore like this for a good long while.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2