GO!

Do You Like Getting Your Picture Taken?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Logan- ♥

You say spoiled- like it's a bad- thing.

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 8:45pm PST 
We refuse to pose...any shots Mom gets are on the run, especially with Daisy. For some reason, she hates the camera.
[notify]
Miss Daisy

Devil dog

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 12:52am PST 
Love it. After all what else do they need to take pictures of!!laugh out loud
[notify]
Mugsy

Up-Up, Mommy!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 10:34pm PST 
I don't mind getting my picture taken. I'd much rather play and run around than keep still, though. wink Tidbit is pretty good at keeping still for a long time. She runs to the treat jar as soon as she's done, though. BOL
[notify]

Lucy

Miss Barky Pants

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 11:06am PST 
we have nevr been trained to sit still. any good pictures the pawrents get is luck. Sometimes Ricky and I have puposely turned our heads away from the camera. A little orange light comes on and we figured out a flash is coming when we see it. Mom is very glad for digital,NO wasted film big grin
[notify]
Angel- Gabriel

Ready for the- cover of DQ

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 7:25pm PST 
big grin I love it! I sit and wait for the flash, then I go get my treat. I know how Mom wants me to sit, so I'll go sit and pose all on my own! BTW, Rico, I see you are enjoying a bit o' the green!! Babby Jessie can't sneak up and pinch you!!big laugh
[notify]
Izzie Belle

Why walk, when I- can run?!?

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 4:54pm PST 
Mommy seems to get a kick out of taking our picture so we sit pretty and let her do it...as long as there isn't something more interesting happening. wink (nn)
[notify]
Jouet (Aug- 31,2001-May- 8,2008)

Good Momma!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 11:20pm PST 
I always strike a pose when I see a camera!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2