GO!

Noel

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Noel

thw best ball- chases

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 6:14pm PST 
I know it is too late for advice. I have a problem with biting. I have bitten 5 people here they were not provoked. i am under quarantine until Friday and then i will be euthanized.
My family has spent thousand of dollars trying to get me help. People say they can help dogs when they just want money. all the shelters are full and no one wants a dog that bites. i would be great with a single person who has lots of property.
the Vet will come to my house and my Mom an Dad will hold me until the end. I love them we all feel hopeless and helpless
[notify]
Chessie

big water baby

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 6:15pm PST 
Hi I know there are not many chessie people around. My name is chessie and I am a beautiful year old who loves everyone. This is because my mistress has taken me everywhere with her to meet people. I would like to have you as a playmate if I could. I go swimming every day since I live on the Chesapeake bay in MD
[notify]
chessie

swimming girl

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 7:51am PST 
Is Noel gone?
[notify]