GO!

I have severe fear-agression

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Indio

wonder dog

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 12:32pm PST 
My name is Noel. I live with Indio. I live in Chandler, Az. I came from a pet store. I am 5 years old. I love my family very much. I am afraid of everthing. Car noises, rides in the car, people, cameras. The list goes on. I am so scared that I would prefer to spend my days on my Mom and Dad's bed alone, where I feel save. I live with a golden retreiver and a golden mix.
I am in the wrong line of work. I love to be in the water. I can hold 2 balls in my mouth at the same time. I am very proud of my work. I was never meant to be a house dog.
i have bitten 3 people, because I was afraid. My mom and dad have grandchildren and even though they put me away when any one comes to the house they are afraid that I will hurt some one. They think they can't keep me and no one wants me. Is euthanaia my only choice? Please help me.
Noel and Jane
[notify]