GO!

If it is a Catahoula, you will know as they are unique!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Fri Oct 21, '11 9:04am PST 
This was what i was told when i went looking for a replacement dog(first was a Plott Hound). Saw an ad in the local paper, went out, there were several pups and the people also raised pigs(and they were big wild hog hunters one of the Catahoula's strong suits). The first pup brought out was so ugly and skinny I knew she was for me, lol.

Unique does not begin to describe her. They are not hounds but she talks and sings, an eery sound. When chastised she mutters. She has webbed feet so i looked for feathers. She is strictly a house pet who gets her walks and chases squirrels in our back yard.

One 'glass' eye and one of the few 'houlas with a stump for a tail. It was not cut. It could be used to generate electricity. She is a hot dog, temperature wise. She eats absolutely anything we give her from pickles, to salad, to pizza and of course any dog food is fin e with her.

So you might think I like her a lot and you would be right.

paul

her favorite pool game:

Her funky chin and glass eye

relaxing

Edited by author Fri Oct 21, '11 7:27pm PST

[notify]