GO!

Check out my Cairn's web site, blog, pictures, and web cam

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Playa

Playa Hermosa de- la Luna de- Lexington

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 5:31pm PST 
I created a web site for sharing my little monster with the world, so I figure you Cairn Terrier fans should get to see it first. She's a little 3-year-old wheaton-colored Cairn named Playa [pronounced ply-uh, and means beach in Spanish]. I've only got one web cam so far, so you'll only see her if she's in her bed. I plan to get more cams though, so people can see her in different spots around the house. I know - crazy! I also am starting a little daily e-newsletter. Sign up on the site and get a quick blurb and a cute pic of the pup emailed to you every day. Again - crazy I know, but trust me, she's cute and you're gonna want to get the updates! Don't worry - I won't spam you or give away your address or whatever - totally legit. Just a fun way to share my little dog with everybody.

OK, try not to laugh - the web site I made is called http://www.PetStalker.com

hope you visit!

Patrick (and Playa)
[notify]