GO!

Dog weight

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gus

Barked: Tue Sep 29, '09 5:56pm PST 
Guys, I have a question. Gus is almost 16 months old and 105lbs. When he was a puppy, he put on 8-10 lbs a month up until he was about 10 months old then it almost came to a stop. He is still on the small side with a small head, so how long does it take for a Bullmastiff to mature?
[notify]
BB

Barked: Sat Oct 17, '09 3:32pm PST 
Hello I have a 10 month old bully and she seems shorter than what my husband expected her to get. I was told that it take them about 2-2 1/2 year to each full maturity. It is just a little different when most bullmastiffis i see are in picture. They are not very common in the area that i live in. she weighs about 100lbs, maybe alittle less. She just seems like she is growing really slow.
[notify]