GO!

Heavy Duty Chew Toy?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tigger

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 1:23pm PST 
Hi all wave

Mom's on the lookout for a new chew toy for me. What's tough, is that alot of the seemingly heavy duty chew toys don't last. After a few mins with me, I end up chewing them to bits.

Does anyone else have this issue? What's the toughest chew toy?
[notify]
Miss Ruby

Jelly Bean- Dancer

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 2:28pm PST 
My Mommy likes the KONG toys. The red ones seem to last the longest so far. We might try one of the black ones next time since I do chew them up fairly quickly.
[notify]
Brigid

ITS ALL MINE

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 6:49pm PST 
We jsut got a new really heavy duty treats ball. Its a good one. We'll try to find a brand name for you
[notify]

Lily Plata

Watch your toes!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 8:39pm PST 
I would suggest the Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone - pretty sure that is what it is called. You can screw on different treats and buy refills for it. I got it at my vets office but just recently saw it at Target...for alot less! PLus it is dishwasher safe. It comes in 3 sizes but the large is actually recommended for Boxers...say so on the package. It is one tough toy and keep her busy for a long time.

Good luckblue dog
[notify]
Murphy

Reverse-Tardis

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 9:50pm PST 
I gotta throw my hat in the ring for the kong. The super giant one is loads of entertainment for our guys, and isn't even phased by mastiff jaws.
[notify]