GO!

Boston Terrier Wanted

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Buddah

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 8:04am PST 
We are from Long Island NY looking to adopt a Boston Terrier who is loving and good with chilren. We have a fenced in yard and are owners of a 18 month old male boxer. Please email me at Dwasteland29@aol.com
[notify]
Sassy

What! Do you- have something- to say?

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 11:09am PST 
If you look at the top of the Boston Terrier thread page, you will see Boston Terrier Home Page. If you click on that, it will give you some options and one of those is Bostons in need of adoption.
[notify]
Sassy

What! Do you- have something- to say?

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 11:10am PST 
I'm sorry, it just says Boston Terrier Page.
[notify]

VEGAS

Shake what ya- momma gave ya!

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 12:17pm PST 
Hi Oden, I hope that you get a little brother or sister soon like me to play with!!! I have a cousin who is a 7 month old female boxer. We have a lot of fun together. She lives in Long Island too and I live in Queens. Maybe I'll see you around at a dog park! There are a lot of great bostons that need to be adopted on the Boston Terrier Home Page! Good Luck!

Wags & Licks,
Vegas
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 3:23pm PST 
I have a new litter of AKC BOSTON TERRIER PUPPIES. Only 2-Females left! They are 2-weeks old Born June 30th. They have just started to open their eyes! I have alot of pictures if you would like to see any and I am also on Face Book!~I am now accepting deposits. If interested give me a call at~~>Cell-(207)-299-0193 (or) My home (207)-848-8040 thank you!
[notify]