GO!

Lost Bluetick Coonhound in Kill Shelter, please consider adoption quickly.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 12:00pm PST 
Please help me locate owner or adopt a Bluetick. OKC Shelter (kill shelter, 3 days for strays, Oklahoma City) misidentified a Bluetick Coonhound as a Bearded Collie and i am deeply concerned they will not adopt or find the owner like this, please let someone know. A133696 is the dog's number there. I was the caller from I-35 that asked help to rescue her from traffic. I told them she was a coonhound and it is really obvious she is black, white, and tan BlueTick Coonhound, probably pure. Please help I don't want to see her euthanized and her chances for being claimed or adopted are limited with incorrect breed id. http://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=OKCT.A133696
[notify]

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 5:37pm PST 
Me again, posted the Bluetick Hound concern. Posting now to say that she has been adopted by a man who had her shipped to New Jersey in-flight. She is now safe and sound!
[notify]