GO!

What do you think?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Allesana Van- Rains

Allesana

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 5:06pm PST 
my mom and dad got me when I was 7 months old from a couple who saved her from an abusive home. Nobody knows if Im GSD or mix. The trainer that mom and dad took me to in texas worked with many Belgian Malinois in the Marines. He did the training while serving. During his time training me (and my parents) he saw my personality and said there was no way I couldnt have Malinois in me. He said that I have the coloring of a GSD, which may trick people into thinking thats all I am, but he said that my size (Im a little more petite than the other female GSD's Ive been around..Im about 56 lbs), and personality are all Bel Mal.

I guess I was just wondering what you guys thought. (I have lots of pictures on my profile..and my life story too)

The cool thing is that my parents think that Im awesome no matter what Im mixed with, cause it makes me, me. smile
[notify]
Fox

Where!!??

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 7:32pm PST 
Possibly. I definitely believe so, but you could just be the runt of the litter which giives you the most personality in a smaller package. No matter what you truly are your still adorable!
[notify]
Holly

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 9:48am PST 
Looks like a purebred GSD from working lines. Very beautiful dog there! Possibly be a 1/4 Mal or so but looks all GSD to me. The working lines look very different from show lines.
[notify]