GO!

Behaviorists in VA?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Crash Davis

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 11:47am PST 
Not sure if this is the place to put this, but I need some help with my boy Crash and I'm looking for a behaviorist in VA. I've reached out to two of my friends who do a lot with their dogs and they didn't really know anyone in the behaviorist field, no notable names (got a few agility people though if I ever stem that way laugh out loud )

It'd be great is anyone could PM me any suggestions of anyone they've had a good experience with or if they know someone who had a good experience. I just have heard to many kinda scary trainer/behaviorist stories and don't trust my own skills to find one on my own.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 11:28am PST 
Apparently I can't PM but try Googling or looking on Facebook for "Behavior-Leslie Sinn, DVM".
[notify]