|Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 1:50pm PST |
|That's right, all those little quirky things that make up their personality - whether it's good, bad, ugly, hilarious, weird, anything you find unique about your dog!
- If Charlie's upset with you(such as while trimming his nails), he'll lick you, because as much as he wants to nip at you, he simply does't like things in his mouth(and admittedly has fantastic bite inhibition), including human, and will simply lick and lick and lick until you back the heck off!
- Charlie has also claimed anything and everything that has been given to me by my grandmother, furniture in particular. Anyone tries to steal his chair, and they get the stink eye.
- He will sit pretty if he wants something, whether it's attention, food, treats, outside, etc. You just know he wants SOMETHING and you must give it to him.
- When he learned that the puppy eyes didn't work, he converted to sitting pretty, and if that doesn't work, he'll start shivering as hard as he can(on purpose), until you feel sorry for him and give in.
- Pees on blankets, beds, couches, etc when in a very deep sleep - but never on the floor.
- Doesn't like intimidating breeds such as Pit Bull types and Mastiffs, and will go absolutely NUTS trying to go after one to prove his point. He looks aggressive, and only behaves this way in confined spaces with them, or on a leash. Is totally fine with them at dog parks!
- If you're upset, she's very very sensitive and will tuck tail, press her ears back and run and hide under my kitchen table. If you walk with a purpose, and move quickly, she hides too.
- Loves to play Catch-Me-If-You-Can and can no longer be off leash until we nip that in the bud.
- Liked to sleep in my kitchen cupboards with my pots, pans and plastics. I had to put baby safety locks on all my bottom cupboards.
- If you're trying to teach her a new trick or command, she'll stare at you, then try doing other things to get the reward, such as digging at your hands or body(hurts!), sitting and waiting you out, etc.
- She gets zoomies if she makes a new friend, whether that's human or animal.
- Is finding her voice and barks at everything, especially when she's in the car, except other dogs. Human walking by? Woof! Bicycle? WOOF. Other dog? Doesn't bark.
- Thinks she's part Cat, and will rub her body all over you in the manner of a feline.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|