GO!

Happy Birthday to ME!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Molly

Molly- She keeps going,- and going......

Barked: Sat Sep 8, '07 8:05am PST 
Hi everybody! My name is Molly and today is MY BIRTHDAY! I am 3 years old today. My mom says I am very lucky to be 3 years old because when I was little I caused a lot of trouble and she didn't think I would make it past 1 year old and definately not past 2 years old. But look at me now...I'm 3 years old and all grown up. I hardly ever do bad stuff any more. Okay...maybe once in a while.
So today I will have a party...a BBQ...with HOTDOGS! And homemade FROSTY PAWS! And PRESENTS! Lots and lots of PRESENTS! And more TREATS!
Oh boy...I better go take my morning nap so I have lots of energy saved up for my party this afternoon when dad gets home from work.
Oh boy! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!

partysnoopypartysnoopypartysnoopyparty
[notify]
Hannah

Snoopy as a- beagle!!!

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 10:24am PST 
Happy Birthday Molly!!!!

Sorry I'm late!!! Hope it was a great one!!! I'll send some treats your way!!

Hannah smile
[notify]
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 8:19pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Happy belated! party
[notify]

Bagel

Watch out world- here i come

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 2:07pm PST 
Molly,
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY. Hope you had a nice Time on your special Day!
I can't wait til i turn 1 yrs old in Oct6.
partywishesapplause
[notify]