GO!

Agility Classes?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Hannah

Snoopy as a- beagle!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 12:03pm PST 
Hey Beagles!!!

I'm sure everypuppy is familiar with the beagle energy... My mama was thinking that since I looooove to run so much that maybe it would be a good idea to focus my running and energy into something fun-- agility classes!

Have any of you other beagles taken agility classes??? How'd it go??

Mama wants to try to get me into one that starts in a month!

Wags & Howls, Hannah snoopy
[notify]
The- Beaglesworth- Bunch

Gotta eat,gotta- eat,gotta eat- right now!

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 10:21pm PST 
Well, we are not candidates for that. smile It sounds like a great idea. Good luck and keep us posted on how it works out.
[notify]
TnT

Because one- Beagle is just- not enough!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 11:06am PST 
Oh boy! We LOVE agility! snoopy
[notify]

♥ RIP- Copper- Beagleswor

My heart belongs- to Duke.

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 9:56pm PST 
Now if they had a turkey leg chasing course I would join that in a heartbeat. I am quite agile at getting food. Hmmmm thinkingthinkingthinking Turkey leg course. thinkingthinking That would work wouldn't it?
[notify]
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 10:18pm PST 
laugh out loud BOL Copper! big laugh
[notify]
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 1:36pm PST 
Oh man!
I've seen Coby do it in his classes and mom says I would be A STAR at it!
I've done a little course with a tunnel, 2 hoops and 2 jumps. And I was really good at them!

Best of luck!
[notify]