GO!

How much did your puppy weigh at different months

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jynx

will work for- frisbees!

Barked: Sat Sep 4, '10 9:25pm PST 
Hi,
we just adopted Jynx. Her foster mom was told she was an Australian Shepherd mix, but everyone agrees that she's pretty cattle dog looking too.
At four months old she's really tiny. She weighs about 20 lbs, but has pretty long legs for her size.
How much did your Cattle dogs weigh at four months, and how much did they weigh fully grown?
[notify]
Maudie

Barked: Tue Sep 7, '10 2:30pm PST 
We have a 10 month old Cattle Dog mix and I think she was about Jynx's size at 4 months. Maudie gained about 4-5 lbs/ month. I remember her weighing 36 lbs at 8 months.

Maudie's weight was roughly:
4 mos = 20 lbs
5 = 25
6 = 28
7 = 33
8 = 36
9 = 40
10= 42

I think Jynx is on track! Such a cutie, too.
[notify]
Kylie

Reppin' Oaktown

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 7:14pm PST 
Our ACD rescue puppy Kylie was 7 pounds when we adopted her at 8 weeks. She is now 16 weeks old and she has more than doubled her weight and is a back-breaking 18 pounds.
[notify]

kai

why are they not- all bowing?

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 5:32am PST 
Kai was 27 lbs at 6 mos and has capped out at 31 lbs at 10 mos but Kais mom was very tiny at about 28lbs. Though her dad was about a 50plus lb BC.

Maudie! long time no chat, so big!
[notify]