GO!

I saved mommy

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Errinna

Errinna "lovable- redhead"

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '07 9:39am PST 
You guys wont believe this. Last night I was asleep in bed and I heard Errinna going nuts in the living room,I ignored her at first thought she was barking at a cat or somthing,but then I heard her start to growl and snarl! This was not like rinna at all so I got up and went into the living room and there was a man in my living room! He had broken in! I stood ther in shock for a moment and then Rinna ran at him he ran away and i had to call rinna back! I dont know what would have happend if she hadnt been there! I have an awesom dog! (who will get lots of new toys this weekend)
[notify]
~Bandit~

Raiding a trash- can near you

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 6:59pm PST 
Wow! That is incredibly scary.
Thank goodness everyone is alright.
[notify]
Finn McCool

a good ACD is a- tired ACD!

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '07 1:35pm PST 
did they catch the guy?!?

good job pup!

way to go
[notify]

Errinna

Errinna "lovable- redhead"

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 6:35pm PST 
no I couldnt identify him so they never caught him wich is kind of scary when you think of it
[notify]
Rascal

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '07 9:13am PST 
That's awesome! ACDs are good at alerting. I live in an apt and Rascal is always on the alert. He's my guard dog smile

I'm glad you are OK!!
[notify]
Koby

Please don't- feed your dog- Beneful.

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 6:45pm PST 
Scary, yep. Only 30% of all crimes lead to convictions.
[notify]
Pepper

Watch out - It's the Kiss- Monster!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '07 2:50pm PST 
Thats pawsome. Except you didn't catch him, but thats OK.
[notify]