GO!

Hi!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chingu

Cuter than you

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '07 9:40pm PST 
I'm new! I'm pretty sure I'm 100% Australian Cattle Dog. It's my first day home from the humane society with my new family. I'm a red heeler. There used to be a blue heeler here but he died last month at the age of 14 so I joined the family. So far it's pretty great here. I have a big backyard and some pretty nice people to play with and cuddle.
[notify]
Quinn AKA The Love Bomb

The Evil- Count- Crapula

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 4:06am PST 
Hey Chingu!! wave

Me and my human are pretty sure you're a purebred too. In fact, you look a LOT like me in your picture, so of course that makes you extremely handsome and smokin' HOT!!

Congrats on your new family!! We sent you and your angel puppy brother a pal request.
[notify]
Corbin- Dallas

The better to- hear you with!

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 7:15pm PST 
You are very handsome, and me and my humane agree too, that ur def a ACD, and a darn good looking one.
[notify]