GO!

Introductions

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 9:51am PST 
Woof!
My name is Josie & no I'm not an American Indian Dog but my Mama tried to find one before she brought me home. She thought they were all gone & was sad until finding out that you're all here!applause
She told me she has a lot to learn about you before she can bring one home to be my brother or sister & needs to find a bigger house too.
I hope you don't mind if I hang out here sometimes to get to know all about you. My Mama is part Native American but I'm not.
We're both looking forward to having fun & learning a lot!cloud 9
[notify]
Sealer

"dyuh huh huh"

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 1:03pm PST 
Are Carolina/American Indian Dogs always supposed to be a handful? My name is Sealer and I am very laid back and pretty den-oriented (i.e. a lot of the time I'd rather lay around that go for long walks). Now since so little is known about my origins, it may be possible that I am not an American Dingo, but there is a good chance I have a fair amount in me, at least.
[notify]
GO AWAY DAD

I eat- everything.

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 9:02pm PST 
Hi, I'm Daisy. I'm not an American Indian Dog either, Mom was bored and was browsing the breed forums and came across this.
Wow. Only one thread. laugh out loud
[notify]