GO!

Suki,How did your mom introduce you to your brother?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 11:49am PST 
Suki, It seemed from your mommy's posting that she already had your brother when you arrived.How did she do that? My mommy has been thinking of getting me a little brother but because I have had some issues with other dogs coming into my yard and trying to take over,like the golden retreiver that attacked me last week and I fought back to defend myself and mommy broke it up andwhen she told me to stop I did until the golden just kept biting my face ,then mommy got the other dog to stop and took me in the house,she's afraid I'd fight with a little brother too much.Maybe you could tell her how you did it and I can have a little brother.I really want a playmate and I know it could make things easier for mommy
Thanks,Mika&Mikasmom
[notify]