April 18th 2009 9:02 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts.
Star is resting comfortably on her couch. She went to the vet On Thursday Morning. they pulled 4 ticks off of her. she laid in something she has a Skin infection on her leg and elbow. the vet put her on antibiotics and cream for the Sunburn and infection. He put her on two kinds of broad spectrum wormer.
He changed her heartworm meds for the summer. we're not sure What she ate or drank if she ate or drank so vet is using caution.
They injected fluids she was so dehydrated.
He wants her to gain some weight back.
We think this girl didn't sleep the entire time she was gone she ran her paw pads raw.
But the one thing we can say is we are Glad to have her back home. the Boo Boo's will heal. she is healthy. the rest will take time.
Everyone who assisted to bring Our Little Star home Safely
words can never express our graditude for all of the Assistance.
***** BIG DANE HUGS AND KISSES FROM STAR *****
THANK YOU Susan & Rod.
April 12th 2009 5:27 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My Heart is dying.. My little Star is gone She is Missing.
she took off with Grace this morning at 8-AM. Grace came home at 10:30 am -Star was not with her. Hubby has looked all over this town. I called Avid Microchip and reported her missing
I contacted The Red Cross Program- Togetherness Tag. we reported her missing to all of the rescuse and animals shelters within 100 miles of our home- we called the ER Vets they have her on a lost dog report they are keeping an eye out for her. Honestly I dont know what else to do.. Where can she be?
My sweet baby went out before breakfest and now she's missed dinner. It's Dark and she's not home.
Come Home Star we miss you and we love you Sweet Baby Girl
Mommy will leave the lights on for you. .
March 27th 2009 2:22 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!
June 10th 2008 1:59 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
our Dogster Plus Membership is about to run out.
we have met some fun Pals and made some great friends.
Thanks for The Fun.