November 9th 2007 7:38 pm
[ View A Comments ]
My pal Lexie just tagged me in a new version of the game called Thanksgiving Tag. Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
Seven Things I’m Thankful For:
1. I'm so thankful that my new mom and dad found me and let me stay after I had a tryout for the weekend.
2. I'm thankful for our fur siblings Finnegan, Georgie and Molly.
3. I'm thankful for the good food that I eat.
4. I'm thankful for my yard that has a fence all the way around it so I can run free back there.
5. I'm thankful for the doggie door that allows me to run out into the backyard but run back in when I want.
5. I'm thankful for all the toys that Finnegan and I share.
6. I'm thankful our dog walker Paula who takes us for a walk every day when mom & dad have to work!
7. I'm thankful for my new Schnauzer friends who include me in their fun & games.
I am tagging:
3. Little Man Mickey
7. Liebe & Kalli
I'm thankful to have met all of them, by the way. I am so blessed to have so many pals!