May 28th 2010 9:39 am
[ View A Comments (6) ]
Abbykins, how do I love thee?? Let me count the ways ...
1. I love thee agreeably - enough to put up with the aroma your fur gives off after swimming in the river, or being out in the rain.
2. I love thee steadfastly - enough to rub your sore leg when needed or hold your bowl with your meds in every morning to ensure you eat them.
3. I love thee passionately - enough to let you lick me with the same tongue you use for various other atrocities.
4. I love thee well - despite the amazing odors you produce.
5. I love thee deeply - even though you use me as a napkin at every opportunity and I have drool marks on most of my clothes.
6. I love thee madly - despite the occasional carpet clean up needed after you devour some morsel you find outside only to discover it disagrees with you hours later.
7. I love thee constantly - despite the dog "bladder curfew" I must adher to.
8. I love thee truly - despite the doggie landmines I find outside, or your desire to dig in the garden, flowerbeds etc.
9. I love thee absolutely - because you are always ready to be my sidekick when we go for a drive
10. I love thee gratefully - because you stay by my side.
11. I love thee devotedly - more than clean carpeting, clothing, furniture, floors or walls.
12. I love thee bravely - enough to battle the indomitable tick. clean your fur after you roll in some digusting thing and tackle the occasional klingon on your behalf.
13. I love thee monetarily - enough to put the vet's children through college.
14. I love thee openly - yes, I will bear any embarrassment for your furry sake.
15. I love thee totally - more than free time, excess cash or a predictable life.
OH Abby .. we love these.. mom sez she so agrees wif all of them !
Abby, our mommy loves this diary entry and says it applies to us as well.
Love and special hugs, Holly.
I wish my momma was as eloquent as yours, Abby - this was wonderful.
Mom agrees, although I don't river swim. And I wake her up twice a night to go out and bark at deer.
Wow my mom loves your mom's ode to you Abby..Absolutely furtastic and just like the other pups commented it applies to all pups (kitties too) that are loved by our human companions Mom sez to tell your mom that she thinks her love for you transcends words and a big BOL